Today Devon and I went to a really amazing park and walked around for a few hours. I first put him in the swing and played with him in the play area, but not before too long, he started getting fussy. I decided to put him in his stroller w/o his carseat. This was his first time he was forward facing, and he loved it! While we were walking, we randomly saw some roosters along the beaten path. The roosters were crowing and all of a sudden Devon started mimicking them! It made me laugh so hard! He's been such a clown lately... everyday his personality seems to develop more and more. He's so much fun!!!
Unfortunately when Devon and I left for the park, I had my hands full and forgot our camera. The pictures below were taken about a week ago. That evening, I was feeling under the weather and put Dev in his jumperoo. At first he was jumping like crazy and then within a few minutes, his jumping became minimal. Just as I was about to get him out of it, I noticed he was pretty much asleep. I had no idea he was that tired but thought he looked so adorable... poor guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment