Ben and I can't believe how much time has already passed. Devon's personality is starting to develop more and more and it's been great watching him progress. He's trully grown a mile since he was born! :) He's also getting more coordinated with his hands. Here is a picture of him sitting in his bumbo chair playing with his toys.
Our cats, especially Jake, have taken more interest in Devon in the past month than months prior. We often find Jake playing with Devon and his toys. Our other cat, Kita, doesn't seem to be as intererested, but tends to be more nurturing when she thinks no one is looking! :) Below is a picture of Jake and Devon playing together.
I thought I would add a few more pictures on here. These were taken this past week. Ben did want me to add that he ("we") is (are) not a Cincinnati Reds fan! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment