Here are some pictures of my parents and Devon at the Spaghetti House in Seattle.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Fun with Nani and Papa!
What a great weekend! Ben, Devon and I met my parents for dinner in Seattle on Valentine's Day. My mom had Friday off because of her mid-winter break and wanted to watch Devon. My parents took Devon overnight for us on Thursday and Friday night. It was so wonderful to get out! :-) (...and knowing Devon was in the best care made it so much more enjoyable, although we did miss our son like crazy!) Ben and I went to the Olive Garden Friday night and came home, put on a fire log and watched "Licensed to Wed." The movie was funny, even more since we are getting married in 6 months!! We were absolutely exhausted and woke up at 11:30 the next morning... it felt so refreshing! :-) From there, we spent the rest of the weekend in Puyallup. We went shopping, had some amazing dinners and stayed up way to late Saturday night... and all the meanwhile, Devon was an angel!
Here are some pictures of my parents and Devon at the Spaghetti House in Seattle.
Dev was sucking on a breadstick and was just loving it! :-) It was so funny to watch him with something new! He loves Papa and Nani, especially since they spoil him rotten! :-)
Here are some pictures of my parents and Devon at the Spaghetti House in Seattle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Bre! What a handsome baby Devon's turning into! Thanks for sending the link; it's so fun watching him grow! I hope he had fun at the Spaghetti House...Lance and I were just there during the Valentine's Day weekend too! Take care, and I hope you all are doing well!!! Teresa
Post a Comment