Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Solid Five and Five

Life has been so busy for our family! Ben and I are getting married in 5 months! We have so much to do before the big day. With the help from my parents, we already have gotten a lot done. My mom and I went shopping for my bridal gown about 2 months ago, and found a gown that is absolutely gorgeous! I just need to make an appointment for my final fitting. We already have our venue, our photographer, our cake decorator, our DJ, and hopefully our florist. We are getting so excited!

Also, Devon is now five months old! It is so hard to believe! He keeps getting more and more fun as he is getting older. He keeps Ben and I laughing constantly. Besides grabbing his toes and rolling over, he just started sucking on his toes as well! :) Here is a picture of him right after his bath being a goofball!

Ben and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful son. He hardly ever cries, and when he does he's totally predictable. He's been sleeping approximately 10 hours a night without waking up (...he was sleeping through the night ever since he was 6 weeks old). When he wakes up, he always greets us with a big Devon smile and his chatty giggly voice. Throughout the day, we have so much fun playing! He has a very infectious smile and laugh. :) Here are some pictures of his giggly self


Last weekend Ben and I decided to start Devon out on solids. His pediatrician said he was ready a little after 4 months, but we wanted to wait. It was so cute watching him eat solid food for the first time. He is the best eater. We feed him a little bit of fruit, veggies and cereal all by itself. He LOVES food, and always lets us know when it's time to eat! :) Daddy fed Devon for the first time in the the last picture (where he is in a brown puppy sleeper). I think they both were having so much fun.... there is food everywhere!! :)

No comments: